Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Second Guesses and Sitting on the Side Lines

Discouragement runs vampant through the air
Just another poison filling the airDesperately searching for something, anythingBut I hold all the answers I need
Helpless to help those who I know need it, but won't let meWhat do I do?Stay strong and steady, as a rock in their storm
Be vigilant and watchful, ever ready
But I am tired. Is someone there?Is someone going to be my rock in the storm?Is someone going to hold me as I lose my mind
over something stupid and cry about the unimportant things?
Or, will I have to do this on my own as I have in the past?
Will there ever be someone who knows that I need them, without me having to say?Will I always frighten and unnerve those I care about by telling them how I feel about them?Will I always question myself and second guess? 

No comments:

Post a Comment